niedziela, 24 lipca 2011

Zwölf

Marcin Swietlicki - Laying

Or maybe I am just a monster,
monster on vacation?
I am laying on the beach wearing black glasses
staring at the proto-heaven
*
I am staring at the proto-heaven, I would not
bear his May proto-shining if it were not for the vacation
I would not bear the shining, I am usually hiding
in dungeons from the hunt.
*
It's the brightest in here. Here, under the proto-street lamp.
I am the monster on vacation.
I am kissing the bright specter in the Proto-sun
Pinch me, pinch me – I am murmuring towards the specter

7 komentarzy:

  1. Great read, very deep. Hope you keep posting

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow, that is real beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. thank you! finally something interesting to see in the internet! congrats

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Pretty cool, I like your style. Keep up the good posts.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very cool. Not just like every other poem you hear.
    +followed

    OdpowiedzUsuń