sobota, 17 września 2011

18.09.11 - a personal note

I was away recently, mostly because of some odd jobs I had to do to support myself. I'm running short of time and I really hope I will be able to keep up with this blog  in the future as I'm going to attend a trade school which is located about sixty kilometers from my house (provided they accept my application, of course). And the academic year starts on the first of the next month. A grim perspective for the next two years, but there are no other alternatives that don't suck.

Anyway, I did a piece in Blender, mostly inspired by the work of Andrew Price at blender.com. Kudos for him, he's amazing. This one is a simple scene and I seriously think about extending it. The final effect went as planned, but after seeing some reference photos of underground tunnels I thought that this one was too simple and additional modelling would be neat in this case. If I ever finish the new one, I'll show you guys.






3 komentarze:

  1. That's excellent, I think I've found this weeks wallpaper. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I just started following this blog, I really hope you'll keep posting.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. that scene looks surreal, has mystic to it

    OdpowiedzUsuń